CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

McCall, Idaho - One day we dream to call you home!

Just look how beautiful the lake up there is! - Oh and that hot guy standing in the picture too!

Syd our little daredevil is out there deep in the freezing water that i wouldn't go past ankle deep!


The two Bs playing in the sand. Brooklyn loves to do anything that gets her all messy.

The fire pit that just about all the kids almost fell into.

What a fun weekend that was with our buds. Thanks for the invite Clarks and sorry we had to win at all the games! (So i am lame and posting this trip really late. We were in McCall in the middle of August, but hope to be back soon.)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow it is gorgeous up there. Too bad it is going to be covered in snow soon. Have Brad hook us up.

Steck family said...

Hey Lace! It's been forver! I found your blog awhile ago from Lindsey! I just wanted to say "Hi" and see how you are doing. Your girls are beautiful! I have two little ones myself. I hope to hear from ya!!! meg