CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of Preschool

My baby is leaving the house for school! I can't believe it!
One last hug on mom's leg. A little nervous? Nah, Sydney loves any kind of class. She was so excited to get to go to school. She told me on the way over that i didn't have to stay with her, but that i could watch her from the window outside- wasn't that nice of her? School's out, only 2 hours and 15 minutes later.
Syd and her best buddies.
This was a proud mom moment for me. When i put Syd into the car to drive home from school she jumped out of her chair and told me, "wait mom. i need to give B some loves. i missed her at class". How sweet is that. Lucky for me i still had my camera in hand! Nothing makes me melt more than seeing my girls give each other hugs or as we call them at home "luvs".

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness that is so sweet how much they love eachother. Could Sydney give some lessons to my kids? That would make my heart melt too.

Jon & Lindsey said...

Hey Lacey,

Your blog is so sweet - I still can't believe you're all grown up and a mommy! I still think of us as little tom boys, playing soccer and living with our parents. I am so sad you guys couldn't make it to the wedding, but I hope we continue to keep in touch. I definitely want to keep up with you guys through your blogs, so put me on the list! lindsey.coder@gmail.com and my new one: robison.lindsey@gmail.com Hope you guys are doing well and I definitely would love to chat soon!

Lindsey