
Scouting out the pumpkin patch.
The lucky pumpkins that made the cut to come home with us.
Ya gonna go left or right girls? That was the theme of the maze anyway. We meandered our way through Obama's face, but didn't make it to McCain's face. But only because Obama was the easier maze!
Thanks to this pit of corn i got to clean out kernel after kernel from the laundry and other odd places in my house, but the girls could have played in there for days.

Cheese!

Come on Brad, quit trying to act like that wasn't the most fun you have had in a while.
B
Syd
The girls in the thick of the maze. Come on girls work with me, smile!
5 comments:
b looks so big! i love the corn play area! ryan is so anti halloween and i want to decorate like crazy but he wont let me how rude
wow B is getting so much hair now. I love it, she looks so grown up. I cant wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Lacey, hello hello helloooooooo! It's Suzette, Your family is so darling but with a mom like you, ya know that's not too hard. Where are you guys living? You are so photogenic it's crazy! Well I just wanted to say hi and tell you your family is beautiful!
Hope everything is going well.
Love, Suzette
How fun. I can't wait to take our kids. My mom wanted to go when we were in LA and I told her I can't go to the pumpkin patch in 100 degree weather now that I have experienced real fall weather.
cute pics, yes, I can't believe how big b is now also!!! see you soon!
Post a Comment