CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Seattle-Happy 5 Years!

The Space Needle...of course!
The house from Sleepless in Seattle.

Oh yeah, we road the Ducks! It actually was a really fun quick tour of Seattle and Elliot Bay.


It felt a little weird to go to the Aquarium without our kids, but we still enjoyed it.



Can't go to Seattle and not see a Mariner's game. Thanks Amber and Nick for going with us!

What a beautiful time of the year in Seattle with all of the tulips! I loved seeing them all at Pike Place Market.


The famous Pike Place Market. Got us some of those awesome mini doughnuts and saw the fish fly.


The view feeding the seagulls the pier while eating our Ivar's fish 'n chips!

Outside the stadium before the game. Too bad it was freezing!

The best pig out seafood eats! Thanks for the tip on Man Vs. Food (one of Brad's favorite shows)! Look at all the food on the table.



We had a great time and beautiful sunny weather in Seattle. Thanks to Nana and Papa for coming to watch the girlie's!


3 comments:

Emily C. said...

Mmmmm Ivars--I'm so jealous! Best clam chowder I've EVER had, yum!

Beej said...

That cracks me up...I think of Brad every time I see Man Vs. Food! That would be his dream job, yes? I really hope y'all come here in the fall, I promise your girls the most wonderful princess time EVER.

Mandy said...

Your blog always makes my life look so boring. We never do anything cool. We sure miss you guys.