Fun opening presents at our little cake and ice cream party on Monday night with our neighbors and friends.
More presents-yeah!
Yummy cake!
The birthday girl!
Blow out that candle B!
The most adorable cakes ever! Thanks Natalie and Casey for making these for Brooklyn. Anyone ever need a cake call me for their info. It was really hard to cut into these cute cakes!
Opening gifts on her birthday that were from her grandparents! Thanks to you all, Brooklyn loved everything-and so did Syd, Ha!
Oooh, I love B's birthday bike. Those cakes are so cute. I was wondering if you made them when I was first looking. WOw, why are you guys still wearing long sleeves? We are going to the beach again tomorrow. I really miss you guys.
Oooh, I love B's birthday bike. Those cakes are so cute. I was wondering if you made them when I was first looking. WOw, why are you guys still wearing long sleeves? We are going to the beach again tomorrow. I really miss you guys.
no way is B this big already! it is so not fair how fast time flies the older you get! the more you appreciate it - the faster it goes- what is up with that???? see you all soon!
Thanks for visiting our blog! We are loving our new life here in Idaho. Our two sweet girls are keeping us very busy. Little Brooklyn has been such the perfect addition to our family and we have decided to keep her (since she is letting us sleep). Sydney is keeping us on our toes and laughing with all the funny things she says and is learning to do. Keep visiting our blog for the highlights of our life.
4 comments:
Oooh, I love B's birthday bike. Those cakes are so cute. I was wondering if you made them when I was first looking. WOw, why are you guys still wearing long sleeves? We are going to the beach again tomorrow. I really miss you guys.
Oooh, I love B's birthday bike. Those cakes are so cute. I was wondering if you made them when I was first looking. WOw, why are you guys still wearing long sleeves? We are going to the beach again tomorrow. I really miss you guys.
People like you keep people like me in a job! Keep raisin' those kids right! LOVE the Mouse theme.
no way is B this big already! it is so not fair how fast time flies the older you get! the more you appreciate it - the faster it goes- what is up with that???? see you all soon!
Post a Comment