How cute are these two cheerleaders? Oh Halloween is just Sydney's new favorite Holiday. She just kept running from house to house yelling, "yeah more treats". She had such a great time with our neighborhood friends. Brooklyn did her best to stay awake bundled in the stroller. Our neighborhood was alot more lively this year with more people having moved in from last year. We were just grateful for the warmer weather. Now what do we do with all of this candy?
7 months ago
4 comments:
Well Brad we all decided that your not most photogenic person in the world, you are almost as bad as Chandler on Friends. Sorry Lugg.
With much love,
Ry Ry
i totally disagree. i think brad is a fine looking straping young lad.
the girls look too cute!! Brooklyn looks even bigger than just when you were out here! tell her to stop that! I think sydney is looking way more like you lacey now. I am going to be joining the blog world soon!
Yo Brad!
Great family! Cute kids! I don't think you're that photogenic, but I'm a guy, so I don't think on that wavelength.
Nice to see your family is doing well.
Brian
Post a Comment