Tummy time fun. Today Brooklyn figured out how to move herself around in a circle on her tummy and to flip over on to her back. Big day for her. Way to go B.
7 months ago
Brad, Lacey, Sydney, & Brooklyn
Posted by Lacey at 10/16/2007 01:52:00 PM
3 comments:
I miss that little chubs!~ She is going to have a brand new little cousin girl!!!!
Hey!!! Your girls are soooo cute! How fun, now you have two. Congratulations! By the way, this is Alyson Gowdy (empey) I am at work and really really bored so I was looking at blogs and totally came across yours (I know it sounds a little psycho but I am truly bored) I am glad everything is going well. You look happy!
You have such sweet little girls! I got the link to your blog from Debbie - I grew up in Vacaville and was in Brad's ward.
Hope you guys are doing well! You all look great!
Valeri (Halliday) Andersen
Post a Comment