CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Bad Day!






Thank you Sydney for this great hair cut! Wow, i may have cried all day about this one! My poor little Brooklyn. It's just hair.....well, that's what i kept telling myself all day!










Oh and it's even better because Sydney decided to cut her own hair as well. She lost about 3 inches and now has strange bangs that will just have to grow out. So i thought it was a great time to pierce B's ears again and she did great!














3 comments:

Paisley Quilt Works said...

oh poor B but you know what i like it!!!!! she looks great with her ears pierced also. its a cute cut with the head bands

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

I used to cut myself baby doll bangs like every 3 months when I was little. My Mom still gets a little angry when she talks about it.

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

On second thought, that looks like the haircut I got Sophomore year at soccer camp