
This is Syd's silly face when she saw what we got her for her B-day! I think that she was a little embarrassed with the photo shoot at that moment.

Yes i am really jealous! Brad teases me that i like the little Escalade more than Syd does.

Every girl deserves a pink Escalade!

Whoa, hold on B!

The cute Princesses at the Party!

Showing off the goods she got from her friends!

Thinking hard about that wish Syd?

How cute are these girlies?

Thanks for posing for the camera girls!
This year we had some of Sydney's friends over for a little Princess party. We did a lot of fun crafts, played games and danced around for a few hours. It was really cute to see all of the girls all dressed up. Syd we love you and you will always be our little sweet princess.
2 comments:
that car is sooo cute. I LOVE IT! looks like sydney likes it too.
I can't wait to see your Princesses at the Magic Kingdom!
Post a Comment