Oh yeah Gary Allen at the fair.
Oh our girls are so fun! Syd is the kid you want to bring somewhere if you are looking for the most perfect reaction. She has just been so trained to show how she loves the fun things in life. She wasn't crying and throwing a fit about having to stop the rides when we left, but crying and saying out the window as we drive away, "bye really fun rides. . . bye cute little horses, see you next year! thanks so much mommy and daddy for the fun time at the fair"! Brad and i couldn't help but give a little giggle at our little sweet drama queen.
3 comments:
That is hilarious. I can totally picture Sydnee saying all those things. You are so lucky your daughter is cute about it. Mine started saying "I didn't even have any fun, only if I get to stay longer." Don't they know that is not the way to go to get what you want?
I found it! Homs, what is up?
the girls are just so adorable and you are so great at chronicaling everything in the blog! i love it, i feel like I know what you guys are up to alittle bit. can't wait to see the girls back at Disney princess land!! I am so proud of you- you are such a great mommy, the best part is you really seem to love it -all the day to day stuff. that is so great and wise of you. it is such a treasure to have all this time with them because it really flies by. for some reason time speeds up the older you get - it is really wierd! luvs to the girls from the cali hafers'.
Post a Comment