CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby Sayla is here!


We wanted to congratulate Sommer and Ryan on their new sweet baby girl Sayla Solana Schwarz. She was born on Thursday, March 27th at 8:30AM and weighed 7lbs2oz and was 19 inches long. We are so happy for them and they are going to make such great parents. Sayla is a lucky girl! Go to Sommer and Ryan's blog to see more pictures of her @ http://ryanandsommerschwarz.blogspot.com/ . We can't wait to go and meet her next weekend.

4 comments:

Heather Lee said...

isn't she so cute! I think she looks just like Sommer but I guess they change so much. I can NOT believe how big Sydney is!!! I remember when she was a tiny little baby sitting on your lap in relief society, now she's a little girl!!! Motherhood is a blast and I love every second of it. And I love being a stay at home mom! How are you liking Idaho? Did I read your post right that you guys have a pool? How fun. Maybe if you get a second while you're in town I can see your little girls! Brooklyn is so cute and I lovce her name.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! LOVE the name Sayla!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grant and Katie + Audrie said...

Super cute blog Lacey! Thanx for letting me know you had one. Your girls are such a cute pair and we love when Audrie gets to come over and play!