CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy 3-0 Brad!

I don't know what was so funny? But Brad is sure happy about his free birthday dessert! We highly recommend Murphy's Seafood and Steakhouse to anyone in the Boise area.

Brad's parents came into town and surprised Brad for his big day. We all went out for a nice dinner (steak house of course for Brad) and then saw a movie Friday night. Brad's actual birthday was on Sunday, but i was told that this birthday was the end to celebrating birthdays. Poor Brad.


Brooklyn was happy her Dad let her have his paper to go crazy with.



Brad was spoiled on his birthday with weight lifting equipment, workout balls, and new snowboarding clothes.




More fun for the girls opening presents and helping to blow up Daddy's new balls.

2 comments:

Schwarz's said...

Who would of thought my sister would be married to a 30 year old.....jk Happy Birthday b-rad! looks like it was a good one, the girls look adorable as ever.

Hafer Family said...

I love all your blog updates. the girls are too cute. you guys look like you are really enjoying life in idaho! Lacey, you look great! I love your hair. kiss the girls for us! wow, Brad is 30!! I know that sounds soooo old!!